Simply put, I care.
I know that doing a good job is about a lot more than just the final product. How we get there — and, more specifically, how we treat each other — is critical.
The most treasured part of my professional life is receiving sincere testimonials from client-collaborators.
People tell me I’m different than many other “website designers” and “coders” in these ways:
- smart questions
- on-time, clear, concise, and personable communication
- formal graphic design education and real-world experience
- flexibility to roll with changes and other project evolutions
- investment sensitivity
- symbiotic mindset: I want us to do well, together, over the long-haul
- straight-up and tactful honesty and transparency
Hopefully we’re a good match to collaborate. If not, I’ll do my best to point you toward the resources you need to succeed.