I collaborate directly with a special kind of person.
You’re my kind of special if you…
- own your own business
- appreciate the value of having trusted business partners
- want personal, knowledgable service from a full-time, experienced professional
- have a DIY spirit but know when you need help
- are looking for website bliss
Together, we’ll quickly develop and launch a simple version of your new (or improved) website and then immediately start the process of prioritized enhancements.
Why not make it “perfect” before launching?
It’s about recognizing the internet as a special medium. A website is never “done.” It will (should!) evolve over time so the best thing for us to do is
- get your simple-version website live NOW using a flexible system
- make changes according to real-world needs and feedback
Kirk is pretty freakin’ fantastic. I’ve worked with website developers a couple of other times and what he offers is an order of magnitude beyond what I’ve experienced before. He broke down the tasks into manageable bites and took inspiration from written words and conversations and random thoughts I shared to create a website that feels just like we hoped it would. He is speedy, knowledgeable, compassionate, and funny and had our website up far sooner than I had imagined was possible. And our site is more amazing than I could have dreamed!
Choosing the right path
When your budget is precious, here is how we can best invest it:
- establishing your goals
- developing your messaging, structure, and content
- selecting the right tools
- customizing a well-chosen template
- navigating the technical hurdles
The result will be a website you are proud of and that you can easily maintain yourself (if you want to). Website bliss.
If not now, when?
I want to demystify the process for you and make it enjoyable and efficient so you can get on with the real business of your business.
Take advantage of a free 27-minute consultation to help you get started on the right path. If we aren’t a match to collaborate I’ll still offer whatever resources I have, because sharing is caring.