Website Conversion Using Squarespace
Chances are good your website will be better powered by Squarespace.
Once upon a time maybe someone told you to use Wordpress or some other CMS. And now you’re finding out it isn’t the fairy tale you thought it would be:
- It’s too hard to update content.
- It’s too hard to add new pages.
- It’s too hard to add new features.
- Your plugins stopped working.
- Your site got hacked.
- Managing the software updates is a drag.
- You didn’t even know that you should be doing software updates in the first place (whoops).
Maybe your site just looks old. Maybe it doesn’t even use responsive layout for mobile devices (what year is it again?).
Time to freshen things up and get with the times.
Squarespace’s hosted platform provides:
- modern responsive templates with extensive customization features
- functionality galore: blogs, commerce, image galleries, forms, events, and more
- a user-friendly content management system (CMS)
- continuous behind-the-scenes updates, backup, and security
- a large support portal that answers all the common questions (and many uncommon ones)
I can take your existing site and your direction and turn it into a beautiful and useful Squarespace site. We can even make some design, structure, functionality, and usability tweaks along the way to improve your site.
As a designer and developer I can provide expert guidance on “look and feel” and user experience and dig into custom code if we need it.
And then I can provide as much training as you want to get you started (live or by video).
Get in touch and we can determine if your site is a good candidate to be improved by switching to Squarespace.
Pick your pop culture reference: Kirk is A) your personal Vulcan science officer, mind-melding you logically balanced project recommendations, or B) your personal Jedi master, sensing your deep website disturbances and helping you overcome them with warrior-monk skill.
My task was daunting: I had to launch a podcast AND revamp, rethink, rebuild, and relaunch my website along with it. And I had to do both fast. Without Kirk’s wise counsel, personal encouragement, and technical skill, I would still be locked in agonizing analysis paralysis. Kirk is the Vulcan Jedi science officer master you’re looking for.