Website Conversion Using Squarespace
Chances are good your website will be better powered by Squarespace.
Once upon a time maybe someone told you to use Wordpress or some other CMS. And now you’re finding out it isn’t the fairy tale you thought it would be:
- It’s too hard to update content.
- It’s too hard to add new pages.
- It’s too hard to add new features.
- Your plugins stopped working.
- Your site got hacked.
- Managing the software updates is a drag.
- You didn’t even know that you should be doing software updates in the first place (whoops).
Maybe your site just looks old. Maybe it doesn’t even use responsive layout for mobile devices (what year is it again?).
Time to freshen things up and get with the times.
Squarespace’s hosted platform provides:
- modern responsive templates with extensive customization features
- functionality galore: blogs, commerce, image galleries, forms, events, and more
- a user-friendly content management system (CMS)
- continuous behind-the-scenes updates, backup, and security
- a large support portal that answers all the common questions (and many uncommon ones)
I can take your existing site and your direction and turn it into a beautiful and useful Squarespace site. We can even make some design, structure, functionality, and usability tweaks along the way to improve your site.
As a designer and developer I can provide expert guidance on “look and feel” and user experience and dig into custom code if we need it.
And then I can provide as much training as you want to get you started (live or by video).
Get in touch and we can determine if your site is a good candidate to be improved by switching to Squarespace.
I needed a slick website in a hurry. I had limited skills. Kirk got the concept right, blocked it out, and asked me the questions I needed to answer to get the content in shape. With a few quick tutorials I was able to run with it, adding pictures and content on my own. In just a few weeks we #nailedit. I have received so many compliments on my slick website!