I think my real portfolio is my testimonials page, but I’m going to link to a few sites you can check out to get a general idea.
Disclaimer: these sites show the products of other collaborations, which might be wildly different from what we’ll create together.
The baseline with all direct collaboration is “clean, professional, modern, and responsive.” In these cases I teamed with the site owner as a general consultant and we used templates selected and customized for appropriateness.
- A communication culture consultancy
- An architecture firm
- A large e-commerce store
- A creative life coach
- A local political candidate
Subcontract Design Extrapolation
I work with design companies who want to offload the website part of package projects. Usually this means I take brand identity and print materials they have created and use the look & feel to create the website, with the designer providing oversight.
- A deck ceiling company (in collaboration with Open Mind Studios)
Check out the custom-made materials calculator, which additionally records submission data to a Google spreadsheet
Working with a designer, I was responsible for technical consultation, creating the code to make the site work online, integrating a customized CMS, and providing training videos as needed.
- An established non-profit organization (design by DBG Design)
- A high-end general contracting company (design by Breedlove Creative... whose site I also developed)
- A progressive brand strategist (design by Red Lemon Creative)
Now you’re in the ballpark. Many more samples are available upon request.