Personal (Website) Care for your Evolving Business
You put your heart & soul into your business, I put my heart & soul into your business website.
I offer right-sized online solutions for you and your personally-run business: design, messaging, idea-generation, development, maintenance, and evolution.
And maybe most importantly, I’m a real human being ready to demystify the process of creating and owning a successful cost-effective website.
Please take advantage of my priceless 27-minute consultation offer to help you get started in a good direction.
Kirk is the human version of those bumpers on the sides of bowling lanes, keeping me from feeling like I’m about to end up in the gutters. His sense of vision, his refined taste, his ability to ask incisive questions, along with his knowledge when it comes to pushing me to both speak and appeal to my audience kept me in the center of the lane rather than drifting off. My websites are beautiful and the process was efficient in ways it could have easily been a lot of wasted effort. Overall, it was way more fun than bowling – and bowling’s fun.
Popular Blog Posts
- Essential Website Project Starter Questions
- Good News, Bad News, Who Knows?
- Web Process: Rapid Launch And Iteration
- The Relationship Between A Website, An Email Address, And A Domain
- 10 Business Tips From Designer Bill Drenttel
- Engaged Feedback Checklist
- The War Of Art: Beat Resistance And Be A Pro
- Conspiracy Santa: the Anti-Grinch